THE SALTHOUSE OFFERS A RELAXED WORKING ATMOSPHERE, WITH OUR LOUNGE PERFECT FOR WORKING REMOTELY AND OUR LOCATION PROVIDING GREAT ACCESS TO THE SURROUNDING AREAS.
The location is perfect for easy access by car or train, and the calm tranquil setting on the waterfront is ideal for getting people away from an office environment.
We offer a Conference Package in conjunction with our friends at Dance East.
Daily Delegate rate: £29.00 per person (plus VAT)
Other Options Available:
Whether you are hosting a private or corporate function, all spaces at the Jerwood DanceHouse are available for hire, offering an exciting location for a variety of events and special occasions. The iconic building houses a number of flexible spaces, including:
Ideally suited to a wide range of events including performances, AGMs, meetings, product launches, award ceremonies, corporate hospitality and parties, the Jerwood DanceHouse is an inspiring, adaptable and accessible building. The venue has previously played host to prestigious organisations, including Britain’s Got Talent, BBC Young Dancer, the British Red Cross, Age UK, Environment Agency, UK Power Networks, SPILL festival of performance, IP-art (Ipswich Arts Festival), Shakespeare Schools Festival and many more.
For details of our rates, to check availability or to discuss any queries please contact Maggie Powell, Venue Coordinator on 01473 295240 or Maggie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to offer Conference Packages in conjunction with nearby Ipswich Town Football Club; just a short 10 minute walk from the Salthouse Harbour Hotel. Unwind after a long day at the office in our luxurious waterfront location and wake feeling relaxed and revitalised ready for your conference the following day at ITFC's unique and popular pitch side venue.
Offering natural daylight, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
24 hour delegate rate: £160.00 per person (plus VAT)
Back to top
Here at the Salthouse Harbour Hotel whilst we have been away, we have been busy working on our return and the ways in which we can make our guests and teams feel as safe as possible.
We have reviewed all our procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and our teams is at the forefront of everything we do. We might look a little different, but we are still the same on the inside.
Here are just a few of the measures that we have put in place -
• Safety equipment available to all staff for example hand sanitisers, gloves, and masks
• For guests there will be hand sanitiser available in all common areas.
• Strict cleaning schedules in all communal areas and bedrooms. For this reason, we are amending check-in to 5pm to allow extra time for cleaning.
• Social distancing fully implemented in all public areas; we like to wave at everyone for now. There will also be changes to public areas to ensure this is maintained. There will be additional signage around the hotel to assist with this.
• Our staff have been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
• Food and drinks served individually and prepared under the strictest regulations. We will continue to adjust the food and drink offering in accordance with the current government recommendations.
• Reduced amenities in rooms to minimise the risk of spread.
The team are really looking forward to seeing you return to the Salthouse Harbour Hotel soon.