To ensure the safety of our guests and teams we have made some fundamental changes to the way the hotel operates.
We have revised all of our cleaning procedures during this time as well as changes to the hotel itself. Some of these changes include –
- Safety equipment available to all staff for example hand sanitisers, gloves, and masks.
- For guests there will be hand sanitiser available in all common areas and lifts. There will also be additional cleaning of these areas throughout the day to minimise the risks to everyone.
- Strict cleaning schedules in all communal areas and bedrooms. For this reason, we are amending check-in to 5pm to allow extra time for cleaning. The housekeeping team will also not be entering guests’ bedrooms for either turn down or daily servicing, please ask reception if you require additional supplies.
- Social distancing fully implemented in all public areas; we like to wave at everyone for now. We have made some minor changes to the hotel layout and the way the hotel is assessed. Signage will be in place to ensure this is clear to everyone and we ask everyone to make themselves aware of this.
- Where possible, we are asking guests to pay by card or contactless.
- Please note that we will not be parking guests cars, unless requested by the guest. Car parking will be on a first come, first served basis. Once the car park is full, guests will be required to park in alternative car parks near which are located close to the hotel.
- On arrival at reception, you will simply be given your bedroom key. All other details usually dealt with at this stage (dining requirements, wake-up calls etc) will be done over the telephone in the form of a courtesy call. This is to ensure minimal contact is maintained.
- On departure, there will be no need to report to reception to check-out. Reception will be taking payment from the card used at reservation stage and emailing a copy of your bill to you. You will just need to call reception to advise that you are leaving. For this reason, all reservations moving forward will require a credit card to be confirmed at booking stage.
- All of our team have been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19 prior to returning to work. This is continually monitored and further training undertaken as needed and when guidance changes as required.
- Food and drinks served individually and prepared under the strictest regulations. We will continue to adjust the food and drink offering in accordance with the current government recommendations and legislation. For this reason, there will only be a limited number of tables in our restaurants and our room service offering will be expanded. We will also be offering a take away option as well as outside dining.
- We have taken steps to also reduce certain amenities and items in the bedrooms to reduce the risk of transmission. On this basis, there will only be a limited amount of linen in the rooms, but you can request more from reception.
- Due to the current government legislation, we are only able to offer tables of 6 people from a maximum of 2 households.
We are constantly reviewing all of the advice and guidance for hotels as such this may mean that we look to make changes to the above as needed.