EVERY ROOM IS DESIGNED WITH THE SAME ATTENTION TO DETAIL TO MAKE YOUR STAY RELAXING AND ENJOYABLE, AND THESE ROOMS ARE NO EXCEPTION.
An interesting feature is always present and as with everything at the Salthouse, there is something curious wherever you look. These rooms are equipped with the highest standard of facilities to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Chic, spacious contemporary style rooms, some of which have a balcony overlooking rooftops along the waterfront.
Our Salthouse rooms include:
Back to top
Here at the Salthouse Harbour Hotel whilst we have been away, we have been busy working on our return and the ways in which we can make our guests and teams feel as safe as possible.
We have reviewed all our procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and our teams is at the forefront of everything we do. We might look a little different, but we are still the same on the inside.
Here are just a few of the measures that we have put in place -
• Safety equipment available to all staff for example hand sanitisers, gloves, and masks
• For guests there will be hand sanitiser available in all common areas.
• Strict cleaning schedules in all communal areas and bedrooms. For this reason, we are amending check-in to 5pm to allow extra time for cleaning.
• Social distancing fully implemented in all public areas; we like to wave at everyone for now. There will also be changes to public areas to ensure this is maintained. There will be additional signage around the hotel to assist with this.
• Our staff have been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
• Food and drinks served individually and prepared under the strictest regulations. We will continue to adjust the food and drink offering in accordance with the current government recommendations.
• Reduced amenities in rooms to minimise the risk of spread.
The team are really looking forward to seeing you return to the Salthouse Harbour Hotel soon.