Salthouse Harbour Hotel,
Neptune Quay, Ipswich, Suffolk,
Tel: 01473 226789
Fax: 01473 226927
Reservations: 01284 714014
SAT NAV: IP4 1AX
If travelling from London, turn off the M25 at Brentwood onto A12. Continue on A12 towards Ipswich, bypassing Colchester.
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A14 slip road to Felixstowe/Lowestoft. Take the A137 exit to Ipswich Central.
Follow Ipswich Central & Docks sign followed by Orwell Quay/ Cliff Quay and University & College.
Keep right to stay on Star Lane and follow the one way system until you see the sign to the Waterfront.
Follow the Waterfront sign until you see the Salthouse to your left.
If travelling from Ipswich central along Civic Drive, head south towards Princes Street to follow A1022. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Star Lane.
Continue to follow Star Lane one way system. Follow the Waterfront sign until you see the Salthouse to your left.
Arriving by train
If travelling by train at the Ipswich Train Station, you can travel to the Salthouse Harbour Hotel by taxi. The taxi rank is outside the train station.
Back to top
Here at the Salthouse Harbour Hotel whilst we have been away, we have been busy working on our return and the ways in which we can make our guests and teams feel as safe as possible.
We have reviewed all our procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and our teams is at the forefront of everything we do. We might look a little different, but we are still the same on the inside.
Here are just a few of the measures that we have put in place -
• Safety equipment available to all staff for example hand sanitisers, gloves, and masks
• For guests there will be hand sanitiser available in all common areas.
• Strict cleaning schedules in all communal areas and bedrooms. For this reason, we are amending check-in to 5pm to allow extra time for cleaning.
• Social distancing fully implemented in all public areas; we like to wave at everyone for now. There will also be changes to public areas to ensure this is maintained. There will be additional signage around the hotel to assist with this.
• Our staff have been trained to prevent the spread of COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
• Food and drinks served individually and prepared under the strictest regulations. We will continue to adjust the food and drink offering in accordance with the current government recommendations.
• Reduced amenities in rooms to minimise the risk of spread.
The team are really looking forward to seeing you return to the Salthouse Harbour Hotel soon.